Hard Gold Electrolyte (ZF 790-HN)
ZF 790-HN the weakly acidic electrolyte is suitable for an uniform bright, yellow, hard gold (Gold-Nickel) and crack free coatings up to 10 micron.
Due to the usage of special chemical components, the ZF 790-HN is equally suitable for rack and barrel application.
The precious metal content of the gold layer is approx. 23ct.
Gold content: 3, 5, 8 and 12g/L
- Very wide operating current density range
- For technical and decorative applications
- High corrosion and abrasion resistance
- Electronic and communication industries
- Cosmetic Packaging
- Writing Utensils
- Jewelry & Spectacle Frames
- Bathroom Fittings
- Clothing Accessories