Black Ruthenium Electrolyte (ZF 440)
ZF 440 Black is the perfect final finish for dark to black surfaces for decorative applications. The black ruthenium electrolyte is strongly acidic and has a long lifetime. It is easy to operate and primarily used for rack plating.
When plating non-precious metals it is recommended to use a pre-gold layer or a pre-palladium layer. ZF 440 Black is suitable for many decorative applications, for instance in the jewelry, bathroom fittings, spectacle frame and writing utensils industries.
Ruthenium content: 5g/250 ml
- For perfect decorative dark to black final finishes
- Degree of blackening adjustable
- Good color constancy
- Strongly acidic electrolyte with long lifetime
- Simple bath maintenance
- Good to very good abrasion resistance
- Suitable for rack and barrel
- Bathroom fittings
- Spectacle frames
- Jewelry & watches
- Writing implements
- Car interiors